Friday, November 14, 2008

ZOOTED...

The art of being ZOOTED....or PIFFED,BLOWN,STONED,ROCKED....but when your ZOOTED is when your in your own little world.Just you and who ever happens to be on the same level as you.I am there as I type or as you read?...hmmm...anyway Im in the lab right now with my PIFF affiliates and we've been yoken O.C.KUSH for the past 4 hours...and Iam trapped in a beautiful hip-hop blessed place called "SMALLSVILLE"...This is where I reside in my mind..twisted off somethin fine,droppin jewels on the mic like AI drops dimes/....oh shit...yo I got 8 tracks on my page all from two different mixtapes thats soon to come out...the first is my second intitled "Mr.Rusto-tastic part2...Live from Piffersville"...the other is another PIFF POSSE mixtape intitled "CODE:P.I.F.F"....yeah PIFF means POTENT.INTENSE.FIERCE.FIRE....and in smoker words its the best chronic of all chronics...YA DIGGY???....those that like my musick I appreciate it very much those that dont I appreciate it very much....lol...haters are my lunch and midnite snack....im working on my second solo album...ALL ORIGINAL!...so you can keep checkin here or visit my myspace(the links on the page)and keep checkin it them both as well as the other members page for updates on that and everything else PIFF incorporated....well its my turn up to spit for a new track...ALL ORIGINAL!...for the long awaited PIFF POSSE album called "Mystery Kush"....PIFF ON!!!!!!!

No comments: