Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank You!

Hello...its ya boy Smalls Uno...its about...1:00 in San Diego and I cant stress how much I appreciate those people that actually are fans of the music and following the progression and path to destroying that evil machine called "The Music Industry"...I genuinely enjoy making music...just flat out,tryin different shit like...rhyme'in fast like bone thugs or hella slow like killa cam...spitten over southern beats with a west coast tale or rocken a dre beat but goin in hella lyrical on some mos def or black thought shit...make'in stoner tracks are one of my favorite tracks to make because if you live in cali you either get high or have been high before...especially this generation ya'll muthafuckas love to smoke and drink and roll...and all that shit...well me and all my affiliates make music for you.For those that cant vibe off a soulja boy track,dont care for pimp music or niggaz make'in tons of tracks about blowin money and poppin champagne...I DONT JERK OR WEAR SKINNY JEANS!!!....but if you do Im not hate'in bump my shit...until next time.....H.$.O.D!!!!!!!.........

No comments: